Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
The goal of search campaign is to showcase your brand to the right people at the right time.
We make sure our clients get great results from their search campaign by being an expert in search trends and keyword research.
People who are searching have established their intent on learning about a specific product or service a business may have, so it is crucial for a successful search campaign to be part of their consideration phase. We make sure our clients get great results from their search campaign by being an expert in search trends and keyword research and optimizing the campaign based on customer search behaviour. Contact us to get started!
The Growth & Importance of Paid Search
- The average click-through rate (CTR) for the first position on a Google search query is 19.3%
- Google does not share search volume data. However, it is estimated that Google processes 5.6 billion searches per day, which is around 63,000 searches per second
- In 2021, search advertising spending stood at 144.8 billion U.S. dollars worldwide. This amount is projected to grow to about 163 billion U.S. dollars by 2022
Why You Should Be Utilizing Paid Search
Drives traffic to your website
Accurate & instant feedback on your ads
Advanced targeting capabilities
Able to reach your specific audience
Can run different campaigns simultaneously to reach multiple audiences
Complements your advertising campaign
Paid Search vs. Organic
- Paid search will get you on the top of the search results page and will return quicker conversions than organic.
- Your market may have many competitors using the same keywords, making it difficult to maintain a high ranking on the organic search results page (SERP)
- SEO requires more time to implement as well as constant optimization of your website and its content.
- Paid Search is ideal for driving conversions
- Also ideal for seasonal or time-sensitive offerings.
LET'S GET STARTED
Suite 504-535 Thurlow St. Vancouver, BC V6E 3L2 Canada
+1 (604) 736-6628
+1 (780) 909-4171